Dropping a few sizes for a woman not only makes her look better, it allows her to use the clothes she desires and also to feel much more secure and positive.
Men and women need different diets because women tend to store fat and men burn calories more easily than women. Naturally, men eat more than women because of their build and structure, but this post is to talk about women and not men.
This diet is quite adequate for a woman’s muscle structure, but we need to take into account the fact that women are different from men-mentally, their priorities and a different outlook on life. Naturally, women can’t easily develop huge muscles and a toned body. It requires a lot of work.
Women face the same challenges as men when trying to lose weight. That is why it is of upmost importance to have a good diet. The lack of muscles makes it even more difficult for women to lose weight normally, due to the low testosterone levels. Muscles are the main source of burning fat. Now we will see a good fitness diet to help women lose weight.
Fitness weight loss diet for women
The key for a fitness diet for both men and women is eating proteins and complex carbohydrates. Protein helps to feed your muscles so they can develop and burn fat. Complex carbohydrates give you energy and help you be more effective while exercising and aid in absorbing proteins.
Proteins, vegetables and a few carbohydrates are allowed. It is important to control the amount of carbohydrates you will consume. We will provide a list of ingredients that you can use to prepare meals to your taste and an example to follow.
- Choose a protein source for each day: beef, fish (all types of fish are good) chicken, turkey, pork loin, a
French omelet made from 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites or a mix of beans or peas, etc.
- If you are still hungry after eating, you can eat fruits such as, pineapple, strawberries, watermelon or a
few walnuts, almonds or peanuts.
- Avoid all types of simple carbohydrates such as bread, cookies or crackers, baked goods. You can eat
- All types of vegetables raw or steamed. Vegetables such as asparagus, eggplant, peppers, onions, etc.
can be lightly sautéed.
- Canned fish and shellfish are recommended to eat such as, tuna, mussels, sardines, mackerel, anchovies,
etc. Just make sure to drain off all of the extra oil before consuming.
- Fruits are good to eat but as with all carbohydrates they contain calories. Bananas are a wonderful
source for energy before and after training.
- When preparing your meals, try to use none or as little oil, as possible, since oil is empty calories.